Design Manager - Rail Signalling Design
VIRTUE TALENT has partnered with a reputable, and high-performing tier-one contractor to resource experienced Signalling Engineers in Design Engineering, Design Management, System Safety Assurance and Engineering Management.
About the role
This role will lead the Design and Engineering function for projects and is accountable to the engineering leadership team for day to day operations and line of business activities.
- Ensure the design documentation satisfies the project requirements,
- Ensure that the design team provides all necessary support to the procurement, construction and commissioning teams,
- Monitor and control timeliness of outputs for all design and liaise with the management to ensure project requirements are satisfied,
- Provide leadership, direction, supervision and inspirational management to all team members (direct & indirect).
- Tertiary degree qualification to Bachelor status in Engineering
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people at different levels both internally and externally
- Experience in rail signalling and telecommunications systems design and installation
A generous remuneration package commensurate with experience is on offer for the right candidates,
Follow us on LinkedIn for future job and industry news: https://www.linkedin.com/company/virtue-talent/
Remuneration Operations ARe Support LinkedIn Assurance Management System Telecommunications Commissioning Engineers Procurement Negotiation Construction Documentation Leadership Engineering Design Business Management