About the job Signalling Design Engineers (NSW/VIC/WA) - VIRTUE TALENT
We have several permanent full-time roles available based in NSW, VIC and QLD.
The successful candidate will deliver Functional Signaling design for complex signalling project schemes under industry and company standards and processes.
The Role in Brief:
- Guarantee the delivery of intricate functional designs (functional and configuration design production check)
- Knowledge of industry standards (e.g. CENELEC, AREMA, IEEE, IPC, etc.) and company standard solutions
- Responsible for producing functional design documentation including system requirements and architecture, interface control, scheme plans, control tables, block design, and analyses as appropriate
- Ensuring design compliance through requirement traceability
- Ensuring the Functional documents produced are issued and controlled following company processes
- Participating in or leading reviews to detect design errors, process and tool inefficiencies, and putting in place corrective and improvement actions
- Guarantee the functional analysis of V&V feedback and site tests
Qualifications & Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Mechatronics, Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Qualifications, and;
- From 5+ years Signal Design Engineer expertise in rail projects
- Background of Communication system design and delivery and integration with Signalling;
- Experience in delivering engineering activities for complex signalling systems as TCS / ATMS, ETCS / CBTC projects;
- Project Management;
- Collaborative team player / strong communication skills.