About the job Senior Hydraulic Engineer
- Work within a multiple award-winning multidisciplinary specialist consultancy
- Exciting chance to develop into a key figure of the team with potential for equity
- Long-term stable career growth and strong project pipeline
We are recruiting talented Senior Hydraulic Engineers to join this fabulous award-winning Australian consultancy.
Our client is a successful and highly-regarded multidisciplinary Engineering firm with a truly unique, fantastic working environment and collaborative team culture. Having worked with this business for a period of over 8 years (we really know they are great!!!)
The company has been operating for almost 40 years, and they know how to win work and deliver it whilst having fun!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Play a pivotal role in consulting clients and liaising with the Hydraulic, Civil and Structural teams to provide detailed hydraulic designs.
- Take charge of projects, lead the team as a 2iC, and prepare to assist the Hydraulic Associate with Client facing responsibilities. This position will require some on-site visits.
- Prepare detailed Hydraulic designs.
- Liaise closely with Clients and Fire Protection Engineers
- Manage a team of Engineers working beneath you
- Meet with Builders and conduct site inspections
- Mentor, develop and offer technical advice to less experienced team members.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant Engineering Diploma or degree
- 5+ years experience
- Some hands-on tradie or project management experience in delivery would be great!
- Some Hydraulic stormwater experience (internal) relating to residential builds would be awesome; however not a show stopper!
Our client offers a genuine fun and collaborative working environment, emphasizing developing their staff and promoting from within. The average staff tenure is 7.5 years!
- Long term stable career growth
- Work with some of the industries most experience respected peers looking to past their knowledge on
- Non-micro managed mature but fun environment with a games room to chill after work.
- A challenging and mixed array of diverse projects relating to residential, commercial and industrial
- High paced market - strong pipeline
- Potential for equity options in the business
- Paid Professional memberships / CPEng support