About the job Signalling Engineers/Leaders/Managers (Design)
Virtue Talent partners with Contractors, Consultancies, EPCM's, PMC's, SME's and Government Agencies to recruit talented engineers and construction professionals to deliver these city-shaping Iconic projects.
We are selective about whom we work with. Subsequently, we partner with organisations that display high employee retention rates, provide clear and well-defined position descriptions, and readily describe their companies' visions, values and culture.
The opportunities in brief:
1. Lead Signalling Engineer - either ETCS/CBTC/ATMS/Train Control experience
2. Senior Signalling Engineer - either ETCS/CBTC/ATMS/Train Control experience
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electrical qualification
- Ideally, RPEQ - or pathway eligible pathway to RPEQ
- Australian working rights
- 4-12 years of engineering experience (Preferred)
- Signalling Engineering expertise is required in some of the following areas:
- Computer-Based Interlocking design
- Signalling Design Process
- Signalling Arrangements and Control Table Design
- Signalling circuit design
- Train detection technologies
- Power supply and surge protection technologies
- Point Machine technologies
- Level Crossing technologies
- Principles Testing
It is an exceptional organisation with new state-of-the-art offices, new rail technology rooms and equipment, long staff retention rates, flexible working conditions, well-being programs, a supportive and nurturing environment - excellent job stability, and a $6+ billion-dollar investment in new tech advancements. Rare opportunity to join this organisation - time to move away from the churn-and-burn of the contracting environment?
Apply now and thrive on working in a dynamic and agile environment, value stakeholder engagement and be an enthusiastic member of the team!!!
We believe we work with some extremely level-headed and flexible businesses that have been proven to value and invest in their employees future. We genuinely place for the long-term, with the T's and C's being the best outcome for everyone involved.
Transparency, confidentiality, respect and a mutually beneficial outcome is the objective with all of our placements.
Applications are strictly confidential, and we will not distribute them without prior communication and permission. Every applicant will receive a response from Virtue Talent.
We partner with you as much as we partner with our clients - we are facilitators, assisting and advising you where we can every step of the way.
Please read some of our many reviews on LinkedIn and our website links below.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, applications are only open to those with Australian Citizenship or Permanent residency who are onshore at the time of the application.
https://www.virtuetalent.com/ | https://www.careers-page.com/virtue-talent https://www.linkedin.com/company/virtue-talent https://www.linkedin.com/in/virtue-talent/ http://MyEngineerJobs.com
Follow My Engineering Jobs for National job updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/my-engineer-jobs.
Virtue Talent partners with equal opportunity employers who value diversity and inclusion.