About the job Civil Engineer / Senior Civil Engineer
National award-winning multi-disciplinary design consultancy with an impressive YoY growth (even in 2020) has unique and rare opportunities within their Civil & Hydraulic, and Structural engineering divisions.
These positions are new due to organic growth and will see you partner with existing Associates to run their ever-expanding teams and collaborate with other functions and engineering disciplines.
The positions are permanent, full-time, with clear career progression pathways, regular salary increases, benefits and incentives packages. The average career tenure of their employees is 8+ years.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Stormwater / Civil Engineer will include
· Undertaking stormwater investigation and analysis
· Preparation of reports and master plans
· Preparing design plans
· Regular contact with clients where your ability to discuss a range of solutions will see you develop key relationships
· Working closely with Senior Management, Architects and interfacing with other disciplines.
To be considered for the role of Stormwater / Civil Engineer, you will:
· Possess a Bachelors' degree in Civil Engineering
· Demonstrate a minimum of 3-10+ years experience in local stormwater projects and design working to NSW/RMS/AS codes & standards
· Experience using computer software including AUTO-CAD 3D, DRAINS, MUSIC, HEC-RAS
· Excellent time management and teamwork skills
What this opportunity can offer you:
· Ongoing professional development and exposure to all aspects of the project life cycle in an atmosphere where you can really take ownership of your work.
· Work for a dynamic, award-winning multidiscipline engineering practice
· Paid CPEng
· Meaningful work, partnering with clients and architects to realise the vision
· Competitive remuneration packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate.
· Free professional memberships and paid/supported Chartership
· Monthly social events
· Pool table, bar, x-box, PlayStation and dartboard social area in the office to relax
· Socially inclusive environment
· Industry-leading remuneration
· The average staff tenure is 8 years!!
· Clear progression plans to achieve your professional goals
We also have several vacancies for Bridge, Roads & Highways Engineers for mega projects.
National award-winning engineering practice offering stability, flexibility, collaboration, interesting projects and realistic remuneration packages.
Having placed many Engineers with this organisation over the years (all of which are still there!) We can, with confidence, say they are a great company to work for.
We believe we work with some extremely level-headed and flexible businesses that have been proven to value and invest in their employees future. We genuinely place for the long-term, with the T's and C's being the best outcome for everyone involved.
Transparency, confidentiality, respect and a mutually beneficial outcome is the objective with all of our placements.
Applications are strictly confidential, and we will not distribute your resume without prior communication and permission. Every applicant will receive a response from Virtue Talent.
We partner with you as much as we partner with our clients - we are facilitators, assisting and advising you where we can every step of the way.
Please read some of our many reviews on LinkedIn and our website links below.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, applications are only open to those with Australian Citizenship or Permanent residency who are onshore at the time of the application.
https://www.virtuetalent.com/ | https://www.careers-page.com/virtue-talent https://www.linkedin.com/company/virtue-talent https://www.linkedin.com/in/virtue-talent/ http://www.MyEngineerJobs.com
Follow My Engineering Jobs for National job updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/my-engineer-jobs.
Virtue Talent partners with equal opportunity employers who value diversity and inclusion.