About the job Rail Independent Safety Assessor / Systems & Safety Assurance Engineer
VIRTUE TALENT has partnered with a reputable, high-performing consultancy to resource experienced ISA, RAMS, Systems & Safety Assurance Engineers.
About the role
- Manage, lead, guide, and govern systems assurance and engineering deliverables as per the client engagement contract.
- Provide advice on the latest systems engineering methods and procedures in developing staff competencies and their career growth.
- Undertake work package definition, scope control, technical risk management, lifecycle tailoring and trade-off decisions to support the delivery of projects.
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders to resolve priorities and deliver good quality, cost-effective solutions.
- Create reliable plans and realistic estimates as agreed for all activities to deliver associated project deliverables on time, within budget and to the required quality and safety integrity levels following relevant standards and procedures.
- Contribute to or lead tendering in specific bids.
- Where necessary and assigned, plan and manage staff on project work or act as their mentor and provide inputs on their performance to the concerned line manager.
- Ensure adherence to the company policies, workplace procedures in the relevant office/ site environment and comply with the occupational health and safety standards.
- Assist in, and lead whenever required in the development, maintenance and delivery of training to clients.
- Tertiary degree qualification to Bachelor status in Engineering
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people at different levels both internally and externally
- Experience in rail signalling and telecommunications systems engineering
A generous remuneration package commensurate with experience is on offer for the right candidates,
Follow us on LinkedIn for future job and industry news: https://www.linkedin.com/company/virtue-talent/.