About the job Rail Systems Engineer - VIRTUE TALENT
A renowned international Consultancy is looking to secure the services of a talented Rail Systems Engineer/Consultant with experience in systems engineering practice applied to complex, safety-critical, socio-technical systems, particularly in the rail domain.
Typically, you will assist more experienced consultants to deliver accurate and quality work products, and achieve successful outcomes for our clients.
You will exercise a degree of independence, at times working on your own when required to achieve defined outcomes.
You will help develop and grow the business in all areas, by assisting with tender and sales activities, identifying opportunities for new or follow-on work, following up leads in areas of expertise within and outside your field, and fostering good relationships with clients and potential clients.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Degree in Electrical/ Electro-mechanical Engineering, or Electronics or Communication, or similar technical disciplines.
- Master’s degree or professional certifications are advantageous.
- Working experience interpreting and applying relevant standards.
- Solid communication skills, including business writing and presentations.
- Strong analytical and judgement skills for solving complex problems and evaluating alternative courses of action.