Job Openings Business Development Manager - VIRTUE TALENT
About the job Business Development Manager - VIRTUE TALENTThe Company:
- Renowned for their integrity and delivery of significant Systems Safety & Assurance Engineering capabilities to Rail & Defence sectors nationally.
The Role in brief:
- National Business Development/Operations Manager for major Rail and Signalling Systems and Assurance Projects.
- Close-knit, social, realistic, supportive, super flexible, self-empowerment and high staff retention rates are some of the words used to describe your new working environment.
A permanent opportunity for a Principal Engineer, Technical Manager or Busines Development and Operations Manager to build new business nationally;
- Leverage from your network of contacts to represent brand awareness and capabilities
- Present compelling business cases and value proposition
- Use initiative and expand into new and existing verticle markets;
- Proven Client and stakeholder management forging strong business relationships.
- Results-driven and a high-performer who is self-managed, determined and resilient
- Based in either NSW or VIC with the flexibility to work from home with some travel (subject to COVID-19 restrictions).
- Related Engineering degree advantageous
- Rail Systems and Assurance knowledge highly advantageous
- 7++ years as BD or as a Principal Engineer with BD expectations embedded in Your Role
- Proven ability to build business capability within the Rail sector
This role is being managed exclusively by VIRTUE TALENT PTY LTD. Apply now for more information.
VIRTUE TALENT PTY LTD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from all backgrounds. www.VirtueTalent.com