About the job Engineering: Rail Signalling/Remedial/Defence Systems/Building/Highway/Drainage
We have partnered with several well-established, reputable and renowned consultancies across NSW, VIC, WA, QLD, Auckland and Wellington.
The consultancies are individual specialists in their domain and offer specialised Consultancy and SME services to Defence, Transport, Building and Infrastructure Projects.
We have several compelling, unique and high-profile opportunities across various engineering disciplines, as outline below.
- Principal Systems Safety & Assurance Engineer - Rail Signalling - Melbourne
- Principal Systems Safety & Assurance Engineer - Rail Signalling - Sydney
- Rail Systems Engineer/Consultant - Brisbane
- Rail Systems Engineer/Consultant - Melbourne
- Senior RAMS Engineer - Sydney or Melbourne
- Senior Human Factors Consultant - Brisbane
- Business Development Manager - Rail Systems/Automation - Melbourne
- Senior Signalling Design Engineer - Sydney
- Senior Assessor (ISA) - Rail - Perth
- Senior/Principal Systems/Safety Engineer - LAND or SEA - Melbourne
- Senior/Principal Systems/Safety Engineer - LAND or SEA - Adelaide
- Senior/Principal Systems/Integration Engineer - LAND or SEA - Canberra
- Associate Director/Senior Structural Engineer (Residential Design) / Project Manager - Sydney
- Associate Director/Remedial & Diagnostic Engineer (Residential Design) / Project Manager - Sydney
- Senior Remedial & Diagnostic - Sydney
- Road/Highways & Drainage Design Engineer - Sydney
- Road Designer (Civil Engineer)
- Drainage & Hydraulic Civil Engineer (Design)
- Stormwater / Pavement Design Engineer - Sydney
- Junior & Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Major Building Projects - Auckland
- Junior & Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Major Building - Wellington
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Due to the nature of the positions on pandemic restrictions: minimum three years local state relevant experience
- Strong familiarity with AS codes, RMS, TfNSW, MTM or TMR standards
- Exceptional communication and report writing skills
- Exceptional client-facing, stakeholder and rapport building skills
Salary ranges from $90,000 to $220,000, dependent on the role and experience. Flexible working conditions are on offer per the current norm.
We have been working with four consultancies for many years - all of which boast high staff retention rates, collaborative one-team culture, and a strong pipeline of project work that continues to see them thrive despite the pandemic.
*DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS - ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ONSHORE IN AUSTRALIA WITH PERMANENT RESIDENT OR CITIZEN STATUS.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION AND A POSITION DESCRIPTION!
Follow us on LinkedIn for future job vacancies and industry news: https://www.linkedin.com/company/virtue-talent/.