About the job Geotechnical Engineer(s)
VIRTUE TALENT www.VirtueTalent.com has partnered with an international high-performing consultancy with operations throughout New Zealand.
The consultant is an industry-leading specialist consultancy and provides technical design, project management, and SME services to Transport, Building, and Infrastructure Projects.
We have several unique opportunities within Geotechnical Engineering:
- Principal Engineer
- Intermediate Engineer
- Junior Engineer
Manages a portfolio of clients and assists with larger consulting projects by executing and delivering high quality and high impact consulting services in Geotechnical Engineering.
The organisation in brief:
Experts in all things Geotech, our client is the 'go-to' for their specialism.
- Seismic Engineering
- Building Earthquake Assessment, Strengthening + Repair
- Commercial + Residential New Build
- Temporary Works
- Disaster/Risk Reduction
- $65,000 - $135,000 - dependent on skill level and experience
- Extra Annual Leave
- Be a part of this continued growing success story – big things to come in 2021!
- Monthly social (COVID Permitting)
- Non-micro managed mature environment.
A consultancy we have been working with for many years boasting high staff retention rates.
A collaborative one-team culture backed by a strong pipeline of work continues to see them thrive despite the global pandemic.
Follow us on LinkedIn for future job and industry news: https://www.linkedin.com/company/virtue-talent/.