About the job Full-time | Solution Support Analyst
We are looking for a Solution Support Analyst to make a positive impact on Visagio and its clients by supporting the data, automation and reporting solutions developed for different industries and stakeholders.
This role is an excellent opportunity for collaborating closely with a wide range of Visagio consultants and external stakeholders and getting exposure to the latest technologies being used in the area of automation, reporting and low-code application development.
- Exposure to different clients and technologies.
- Very dynamic and fast-paced environment; you will not have one day like another.
- Ability to learn new technologies on the job, supported by a capable and collaborative team.
- Monday to Friday role, but with flexible work arrangements of working hours.
- Office located in the Perth CBD, but with the possibility to work from home most days of the week.
- Be part of a very energetic, supportive, and driven group to deliver the best solutions to our clients.
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience designing and creating reports using different BI tools to meet customer needs; (such as Power BI, TIBCO Spotfire or Tableau).
- Experience with T-SQL, data structures and analysis.
- Good communication skills (Oral and written).
- Flexibility to adapt to challenges and think outside of the box.
- Proactivity in identifying demands and support prioritisation with the client.
- Excellent time-management and self-learning skills.
These skills, while desirable, are not required, and we will consider all applications regardless of knowledge and experience:
- Experience with low-code solutions such as Microsoft Power Apps.
- Experience with any Robot Process Automation solution, such as Microsoft Power Automate, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, etc.
- Experience with Excel and VBA coding.
- Familiarity with Cloud databases and data lakes.
- Experience working in an Agile Methodology environment.
At Visagio, we are proud to be an international company with 20+ nationalities in the team, so we are welcome to receive applications from international professionals and students as long as their current visa requirements are met.
This application process consists of two phases: an online test and an interview.
The online test consists of a proctored test and must be done in one sitting (75 minutes in length). It is based on GMAT questions requiring critical reasoning and logical analysis of business cases.
Successful candidates will receive an invitation to an interview.
We will assess applications on a rolling basis, so keep an eye on your e-mail.
If you have any questions, contact us at [email protected]
Founded in 2003, Visagio has evolved to become a business transformation and people platform that helps organisations worldwide achieve their goals through projects that range from diagnosis and strategic recommendation to solution implementation in a practical, agile, and sustainable manner. With offices in Australia, Europe, and Latin America, our expertise extends to over 40 countries.
Through advisory services, management, and project delivery, we pride ourselves on our excellence in delivery for our clients and partners, from diagnosis and design to implementation. Some of our domains of expertise are:
- Business Transformation
- Digital Transformation
- Analytics-oriented decision-making (simulation, optimisation, AI/ML)
- Solutions Development
We are a certified Great Place to Work in Australia, and we are among the two best companies to work for in Latin America and Brazil, reinforcing our purpose of being an excellent platform for good-hearted and talented people to achieve the extraordinary. Since our establishment, entrepreneurship has been at the core of our DNA and is fostered in our employees.
By being part of our team, you will have the opportunity to integrate into an excellent organisational climate. We are encouraged to collaborate by sharing experiences and working closely with all consultants, strengthening our network from day one.
We understand that excellent professionals are formed by experiences, the achievement of goals and investments in content that enables extraordinary professional and personal development.
For this reason, UniVisagio, our corporate university, provides a platform for continuous learning so that the team may achieve technical excellence. Knowledge exchange occurs through classroom, online classes, workshops, webinars, and other formats. We build a solid and transparent career plan through our mentoring program, allowing consultants to achieve their goals and aspirations.
Our purpose is to be a platform that enables growth in each group member so that everyone can make a real difference together.
Diversity and inclusion
At Visagio, we prioritise ensuring an equitable environment where everyone feels free to exercise their full potential. Through our Think WIDE (Wellbeing, Inclusion, Diversity and Equity) initiative, we champion a diverse and supportive environment of trust and acceptance that inspires all Visagians to feel good, have a voice and impact our community.
Visagio acknowledges the Gadigal people as the traditional custodians of Country where Visagio staff live, learn and work.
We recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and community. We pay our respects to them and their Elders past, present and emerging.