About the job Junior Tech Recruiter
Contract - 1 year ( with the possibility to extend)
An IT Solutions company based in Cape Town.
You will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting for the IT Staffing Division.
To be successful in the role, you will have a proven track record in sourcing the best talent for a variety of IT positions. You will be considered an expert at interviewing using a range of techniques to understand candidates motivations and aspirations as well as their career history. You will be required to match the candidate's skillset with an in-depth understanding of the technical specification of the job and the specialized functions of the vacant role in the organization.
To be a great recruiter, you cant just post and pray - we want Hunters! We are elevating our talent across the board, and you are the face of the organization. We want you to bring new ideas, be a team player and take initiative.
- Candidate must have their own laptop
- Candidate must have access to good internet
- Candidate must have a stable remote working/office environment
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION:
- Work with hiring managers to clarify and understand requirements.
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships
- Source both internal and external positions
- Source candidates using a variety of head-hunting methods including recruitment software, search engines and social media
- Initiate candidate vetting, background checks, reference checks etc.
- Understand candidates motivations and aspirations as well as their career history
- Match candidate CVs with job specification
- Coordinate and conduct virtual interviews with hiring managers via the GM.
- Coach candidates on interview techniques and best practices ensuring they are all confident in interviewing and the legal framework surrounding interviewing
- Use company software to document the recruitment process
- Use company recruitment platform for record-keeping on candidates
- Ensure compliance with POPIA policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by GM and MD.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge of software/application development, project management, business intelligence, IT consulting, cloud technologies, and other related technologies.
- Understanding of technical recruiting lifecycle and various sourcing methods (LinkedIn, Job platforms etc.)
- Strong focus on candidate and customer experiences.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess an assertive, outgoing and persuasive personality.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, remain open to others ideas and exhibit a willingness to try new things.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow, use time efficiently and operate under pressure.
- Must be adaptable in priorities changing requirements, with experience in managing up.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 - Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Matric or higher
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Any experience in recruitment
- At least 1-3 years of experience in recruiting technical candidates in the IT industry.
- Experience working on an ATS or CRM system
- Experience working with recruitment software
- Experience working with Microsoft Teams
- Experience working with a project management/planning tool
**Please note: If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.