About the job Front-end Developer
The purpose of this position is to design and develop features for the various web portal
interfaces, which expose underlying system capabilities.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION:
● Ownership and accountability of end-to-end life cycle for new and existing features.
● Work closely with the customer and the client’ service organisation in understanding and delivering requirements. On occasion, this could include overseas travel.
● Participating in an Agile development process as projects require.
● Collaborating with the team to continually improve the product and delivery processes.
● Create automated tests and contribute towards a sophisticated continuous integration system.
● Quality focus throughout the delivery cycle.
● Deliver demos throughout the development process to customers and internal stakeholders.
● Customer support, including after-hours support rotation, for defect correction and consulting on service resolution.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
● At least 3-4 years of software development experience.
● Required skills
o Angular (a minimum requirement of at least 2 years)
o REST API Integration
● Preferred skills
● Experience with modern continuous integration and automated testing approaches is advantageous.
● Unified Communication/Collaboration knowledge is advantageous.
● Cloud computing experience is advantageous.
**Please note: If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.