About the job Test Lead
Contract - Initial 6 months with a high probability of extension.
A large financial services company based in Cape Town
Cape Town ( Remote & On-site work required)
This position is responsible for developing and implementation of a Shift Left Test Strategy and Approach as part of a collaborative Agile team.
This would include creating user stories, acceptance criteria, test scenarios, test cases, test environment setup, test execution schedules and test reports in partnership with all stakeholders, developers, business analysts and project managers.
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
• Review project specifications, requirements and other project related documentation.
• Creating test strategy, approach and test plans.
• Responsible for the documentation of test scripts and execution of test scripts with full traceability.
• Execution of functional, regression, and acceptance tests.
• Assists in test environment setup/teardown, test automation strategies, and exploratory testing.
• Oversees the creation and maintenance of test data and test documentation.
• Escalate issues and identify risks to be escalated for test planning.
• Assists in formulating QA standards and best practices, organizational policies and processes and strategic plans.
• Assists management in setting the direction for quality assurance within the organization.
- Completed relevant degree/courses/certifications , or equivalent years of experience
• More than 10 years’ experience in business analysis and testing in an Agile environment that includes:
• Managing a team of BA’s/Test Analysts.
• Transitioning from a waterfall SDLC to an Agile SDLC.
• Project management software test teams and projects.
• Creating User Stories and Acceptance Criteria.
• Defect identification and managing defect resolution with various stakeholders.
• Exposure to technologies such as Azure DevOps and D365 would be advantageous
**Please note : If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.