About the job SAP Master Data Governance Consultant
A specialist data consultancy
Cape Town, but remote work is an option anywhere in South Africa
Migrate Data from Legacy systems (SAP and non-SAP) into the new SAP system. Part of the overall Migration Delivery for assigned areas/objects. Ensure accurate and complete migration of assigned data objects.
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
Candidate must be able to run a SAP Master Data Governance Blueprint and document the requirements, including:
- Business Processes
- Validations / Derivation rules for BRF+
- Workflow requirements
- Assesses the Data Model and the field gap required for the Project to succeed.
- Activates Switch Framework for (Master Data Governance).
- Configures Baseline for Master Data Governance.
- Builds and delivers SAP Master Data Governance according to a documented requirement.
- Engages with UI Consultants and delivers any User Interface requirements for assigned projects.
- Assesses the Business requirement, focuses on the actual delivery of SAP Master Data Governance into the Business, that includes the data quality process.
- Designs work flows with exception handling.
- Explains to the ABAP Consultant the functional requirement, deliver a Spec for that development and test the outcome.
- Has knowledge of SAP Data Services and SAP Information Steward to allow Golden Record capability in SAP Master Data Governance.
- Is able to test in SAP QA environment, gain approval, then export and import into SAP PRD environment.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Extensive working knowledge and experience of Master Data Governance experience over multiple objects and projects.
- SAP Functional knowledge
Relevant degree or diploma
- MDG100 - Master Data Governance
- Relevant consulting skills and presentation skills
- Master Data Governance Certification
**Please note : If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.