About the job Accounts Payables
The Assistant Executive Finance (AP) plays a critical role in Overseeing, monitoring, and analyzing cost expenditures and purchases within the organization and makes recommendations about cost efficient and financially feasible cost options.
- Responsible in ensuring that suppliers invoices are processed and paid on time and accurately.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Accurate processing of supplier invoices ensuring compliance with KRA
- Supplier account reconciliation
- Processing of supplier payment
- Addressing supplier queries
- Archiving of documents
- Line Managers
- Other departments
- Statutory offices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with vendors, suppliers, and internal stakeholders in a professional and courteous manner.
- Proficiency in managing financial transactions, including accounts payable processes, invoice processing, and payment reconciliation.
- Having a keen eye for detail to accurately review and verify invoices, expenses, and financial documents.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues related to accounts payable, such as payment discrepancies, invoice errors, or vendor disputes.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Proactive, results-oriented mindset with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, collaborating with colleagues from various departments such as purchasing, finance, and procurement.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and proactively drive tasks and projects forward.
- Have a growth mindset and actively seek opportunities to expand their knowledge and skills
- Familiar with excel functionalities.
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
Behaviors that are tied to the achievement of organizational strategy and values.
- Passionate in everything we do
- Willing to embrace change.
- Accountable for self and team
- Never give up.
- Initiative is recognized
- Bachelors degree in BCOM, Business Administration
- Part 2
Preferably 1 year experience in finance department.