Job Openings Purchasing Officer
About the job Purchasing Officer
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Degree in Supply Chain Management or any related field.
- Knowledge in MRP system / Microsoft office will be added advantage.
- Candidate must willing to work at Senai, Johor area.
- Received forecast from customer and distribute to vendor.
- Issued PO to supplier base on forecast /MRP result and bring material based on production plan.
- Attend production meeting and share the latest information with team member to take necessary action.
- Check material status and reply if there are any changes in order request by customer.
- Need to prepare report if there is any shortage or surplus stock due to forecast changes.
- Conduct cycle count activities from time to time to ensure physical inventory tally with system stock.
- Check and monitor PO outstanding status and do cancellation when necessary.
Perks & Benefits
- Bonus & Incentive
- EPF, PERKESO & EIS Contribution
- Congratulatory & Compassionate Leaves
- Panel & In House Clinic Medical Treatment
- Medical Insurance
- Uniforms Provided
- In House Facilities ( Canteen, ATM, Prayer Room )
- Salary: Twice a month ( 50% ; 50% + Overtime & Allowances )