Job Openings Production Technician
About the job Production Technician
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering or any equivalent.
- Preferable 1 year(s) of working experience in EMS field will be added advantage.
- Candidate must be able to work on rotate shift pattern.
- Candidate must willing to work at Senai, Johor area.
- Ensure all machine are well maintained.
- Adjust machine parameter setting to achieve optimum productivity.
- Performed equipment setup, operation, equipment and minor preventative maintenance task.
- Update daily parameter and checklist.
- Ensure all spare part for services sufficient.
- Ensure proper usage the company facilities, machines and others.
Perks & Benefits
- Bonus & Incentive
- EPF, PERKESO & EIS Contribution
- Weekly Rest Day (Min 1 Day)
- Yearly Public Holiday (Min 14 Days)
- Annual Leaves (Min 12 Days)
- Sick Leaves (Min 14 Days)
- Congratulatory & Compassionate Leaves
- Panel & In House Clinic Medical Treatment
- Medical Insurance
- Uniforms Provided
- In House Facilities (Canteen, ATM, Prayer Room )
- Salary: Twice a month (50% ; 50% + Overtime & Allowances )
- 1.5; 2.0; 3.0 Overtime rate and overtime not more than 104 hours per month [EA 1955]
- Zero Recruitment Fees