Job Openings Shipping Officer
About the job Shipping Officer
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Degree in logistics, Supply Chain or any equivalent.
- Candidate must willing to work at Senai, Johor area.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Process forecast of container booking with forwarder after received final confirmation of shipment with planner.
- Process actual container volume & arranging call in empty container as per schedule.
- Sourcing export/import quotation with forwarder to requester if any.
- Issue picking list & update output status.
- Form A preparation & submit documents to MITI department for form A endorsement.
- Data sheet preparation, update shipment details at delivery plan.
- Prepare and review loading report for local arrangement if needed.
Perks & Benefits
- Bonus & Incentive
- EPF, PERKESO & EIS Contribution
- Congratulatory & Compassionate Leaves
- Panel & In House Clinic Medical Treatment
- Medical Insurance
- Uniforms Provided
- In House Facilities (Canteen, ATM, Prayer Room )
- Salary: Twice a month (50% ; 50% + Overtime & Allowances )