Job Openings Quality Engineer
About the job Quality Engineer
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Degree or Master's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronic Engineering or any equivalent.
- Preferable with 2 years of experience in injection molding field will be added advantage.
- Candidate must willing to work at Senai, area.
- Review customer complaint and work with injection team and improvement activities.
- Conduct product audit to production and highlight to concern department to take necessary action and improved.
- Verify the competence of injection process.
- Liaise with customer/ engineer for any engineering change or product specification.
- Perform data collection, analysis and present the proposal action.
- Conduct briefing on quality standard instruction, operation check sheet and quality alert.
- Comply to all safety requirement to achieve Zero Accident.
Perks & Benefits
- Bonus & Incentive
- EPF, PERKESO & EIS Contribution
- Congratulatory & Compassionate Leaves
- Panel & In House Clinic Medical Treatment
- Medical Insurance
- Uniforms Provided
- In House Facilities ( Canteen, ATM, Prayer Room )
- Salary: Twice a month ( 50% ; 50% + Overtime & Allowances )