Job Openings Warehouse Superintendent
About the job Warehouse Superintendent
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Basic skill for Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point).
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicant must work on rolling shift.
- Applicants must be willing to work in SENAI.
- Assists superior on daily operation and attend daily planning meeting.
- Perform audit of warehouse inventory to review by weekly.
- Publish maintenance tracking for hand jack, reach truck & forklift status to management.
- Ensure safety working environment, material equipment and workmanship of department are following SOP.
- Conduct monthly and yearly inventory check to ensure available materials according to records and reduce variance.
- Ensure all expected materials have been properly move and store at location and ensure main receiving are clear at all time.
Perks & Benefits
- Bonus & Incentive
- EPF, PERKESO & EIS Contribution
- Congratulatory & Compassionate Leaves
- Panel & In House Clinic Medical Treatment
- Medical Insurance
- Uniforms Provided
- In House Facilities ( Canteen, ATM, Prayer Room )
- Salary: Twice a month ( 50% ; 50% + Overtime & Allowances)