Job Openings Planning Officer
About the job Planning Officer
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in business studies or any related field.
- Prefer candidates who possess MRP system knowledge.
- Candidates must willing to work at Senai, Johor area.
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply.
- In charge of production master schedule planning & arrangement.
- Liaise with raw material buyer, production manager / supervisor pertaining to the material and output.
- Manage work orders and ensure work order completion and closure.
- Responsible for analyzing forecast changes from customers.
- Responsible for control FG stock to match forecast requirement.
- Follow up plan adherence & shipment on time deliver.
- Compile AOS & exposure report to feedback customer.
- Planning and control to ensure smooth production plan.
- Completed & submit daily, weekly & monthly report on time.
Perks & Benefits
- EPF, PERKESO & EIS Contribution
- Congratulatory & Compassionate Leaves
- Panel & In House Clinic Medical Treatment
- Medical Insurance
- Uniforms Provided
- In House Facilities (Canteen, ATM, Prayer Room)
- Salary: Twice a month (50% ; 50% + Overtime & Allowances)