Technical Lead (Remote)
Here’s who we’re looking for:
Wesrom’s dedication to quality has allowed us to become better every day. We’re seeking an experienced Technical Lead who is responsible for leading a team and alignment of the technical direction. The ideal candidate is an effective Tech Lead who blends strong leadership skills, architecture skills and development skills. They steer their team towards a common technical vision. They are accountable for the quality of the technical deliverables for the team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helping software developers to keep track of their day to day tasks, problem solving, and troubleshooting.
- Carefully analyze multiple software development projects and rectify the errors found in the process.
- Heavy involvement project planning and analysis about how software will be deployed, assigning developers and designers to different projects based on their technical stack, and helping the team with technical challenges.
- Developing the detailed design structure after understanding the requirements and the design.
- Implementing the best practices and coding standards of the project.
- Keep on asking for the reviews and feedback from the peers.
- Reporting for all the weekly tasks in form of accurate and detailed reports.
- At least 7 years of experience in similar role
- Solid knowledge on multiple technical stacks, and both Front End and Back End Language technologies/framework
- Understanding about modern technical frameworks such as: PHP+MySQL, Django, Java, Swift, MERN, MEAN, Xamarin, Unity.
- Experience with JIRA or other Project Management Tools.
- Familiarity with Agile Development Methodology is a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills and fluent level of English
- Strong leadership skills and experience that include coaching, influencing, and delegation.
1. Stable Salary
2. Borderless career
3. 40-Hour work weeks
4. Unlimited Vacation Days