Job Openings Strategic Marketing Analyst
About the job Strategic Marketing Analyst
A Strategic Marketing Analyst (SMA) at White Shark Media® is responsible for facilitating and improving the proposal process for partners and clients. SMA conducts online market research with the purpose of designing and delivering an integrated marketing communication plan to potential prospects, this plan is tailored to very specific business models, audiences and goals that should be evaluated to understand which White Shark Media products could be used to attain said goals. Additionally, SMA creates and manages new collateral and resources ensuring the most up to date documents for internal and client/partner usage.
#1 Prepares Proposals for Clients & Partners, according to Request for Proposal and ensures that all information is consistent and aligned with the requirements.
- Conducts online market research and gathers information which includes the use of Google Ads Keyword Planner, Google Trends, SpyFu, and other proprietary SEM tools.
- Gathering and interpretation of information about organizations and individuals using statistical and analytical methods of the applied social sciences to gain insight on support decision making.
- Writes clear, persuasive, and articulate proposal sections; translates technical and other ideas into easily understandable text; rewrites and reviews proposal sections and related proposal documents.
- Makes adjustments to the proposals according to the reviews made with the sales team and sessions with partners.
#2 Prepare Audits for Clients & Partners, according to requirements and guarantee that all information is consistent and aligned with a customized marketing strategy.
#3 Contributes to the creation of Sales collateral for Partner Portal
- Research market and industry trends and patterns.
- Analyzes requirements and writes audits in accordance with Partner requirements.
- Creates detailed reports of findings.
- Simplifies findings into presentations.
- Creates, manages and keeps up to date new collateral and resources for the Partner Portal. Includes but not limited to, channel (Google vs Microsoft) & product (Waze, Youtube, Facebook, Google My Business, etc) collateral.
- Collaborates with the Marketing Team creating content for blogs or any platform that White Shark Media uses to offer their services.
- Manages proposal sample library for partners by consistently adding new blurred out vertical samples.
#4 Promotes Direct Account Growth Recommendations for Direct Client Portal
- Monthly meetings with DMS to identify new account growth recommendations from direct client portfolios.
#5 Contributes to the development and implementation of new projects, activities, and processes that benefit the performance of the department and the company.
- Helps with educating agency partners and their reps about our research methodology, the findings from our analysis, and how to position the opportunities identified to the agency prospects.
- Controls and monitors production of proposals, ensuring that high quality, professional products are created and delivered on time.
- Develops and implements process improvements to help improve proposal quality.
- Identifies and resolves areas of improvement within the proposal process and/or proposal improvements.
- Actively follows up and escalates gaps and risks of proposal management from the teams to leadership.
- Takes initiative and ownership on new projects that aim towards company goals.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Written English Level: Professional Proficiency 100%
- Spoken English Level: Professional Proficiency 95%
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, management, administration or economics, or alike.
- 1+ years of experience in applied research or data management environment; experience in marketing research or relevant position.
- Solid understanding of the US regional, B2B and B2C markets
- Know How & Certifications:
- G Suite (desired)
- Google Ads Fundamentals (desired)
- Google Ads Keyword Planner, Google Trends, SpyFu, and other proprietary SEM tools (training included)
- ***SEO & Facebook Knowledge is a plus***