About the job Digital Marketing Strategist
A Digital Marketing Strategist (DMS) at White Shark Media® is responsible for helping Small to Mid-Sized Businesses promote their company in digital media by developing successful ad campaigns on Google Ads & Microsoft Ads and delivering an exceptional client experience to maximize retention & growth opportunities.
The DMS is in charge of innovating client communication, report writing, building & optimizing online marketing campaigns, growing your current client portfolio & ensuring efficient use of client’s monthly online advertising budgets per our company’s best practices while maintaining adequate turn around times for each. Your main responsibility will be to keep your clients happy, develop a strong online marketing strategy and help them achieve the desired results in their Search Engine Platforms.Responsibilities:
- Create Campaigns according to the client goals, industry and business model.
- Fully understand clients’ business objectives and translate this into PPC strategy recommendations & execution.
- Perform daily account management on online search engines, through trend analysis and by making data-driven decisions.
- Keep pace with PPC industry trends and developments.
- Offer new features and services to client
- Obtain client referrals from current clients
- Generate & deliver detailed monthly client reports.
- Keeping communication with the client as specified in the plan.
- Handling problems, concerns or issues about the client accounts.
- Cooperate with your department on any seasonal or extraordinary need that may arise
Required Skills & Qualifications:
Written English Level: Advanced
Spoken English Level: Advanced
Education: Graduated in Marketing, Business or similar.
Google Ads, Microsoft ads or other Search advertising or SEO, PPC, etc. (desired)
Experience managing social media ad campaigns such as Facebook. (desired)
Know How & Certifications:
Google Ads Fundamentals (desired)