About the job Product Innovation Specialist
As a Product Innovation Specialist at White Shark Media®, your role is to support the continuous improvement of efficiency across departments by executing process-oriented and administrative tasks as well as preparing department-wide reports. In addition, you will be responsible for the reporting, measurement and execution of our customer satisfaction surveys.
As a Product Innovation Specialist, you will be working directly and report to the Product Innovation Coordinator.
#1 Process Support & Compliance
- Execute calls and assign categories for Client Satisfaction surveys
- Onboarding QA (Checklist Management)
- Quality Assurance of Sales Pipeline:
- Industry Expectations
- Website quality
- Budget Recommendations
- Quality Assurance of SLAs completion and red flag reporting
- Salesforce Documentation vs PPC Platform Changes
- Criteria for SLA Completion
- Knowledge Base Management: Collaboration and Updates of internal processes articles on Knowledge Base (KB)
- Communication Channels Update
- Call Compilation for Manager QA Analysis
- Prepare Client Satisfaction reports on a monthly basis
- Generate Weekly KPI and Spiff Reports
- Sales Pipeline QA Report (Monthly)
- Onboarding QA Findings (Monthly)
- SLA QA analysis report (Weekly)
#3 Administrative Tasks on Salesforce Platform
- Project-related tasks | assignment, closing, rescheduling, transitioning & budget changes for new, existing & inactive accounts.
- Collaborate with Salesforce requests overall task management
- Maintain hygiene for all tasks and data within Salesforce
Required Skills & Qualifications
#4 Contribute to the development and implementation of new projects, activities, and processes that benefit the performance of the departments and the company
- Written English Level: Advanced
- Spoken English Level: Advanced
- Education: Active student or recent graduate of Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Project Management or related fields.
- Experience: No previous experience required for this role.
- Know-How & Certifications:
- G Suite Cloud (Gmail, Google Drive)
- Excel / Google Sheets - Intermediate skills - will be tested
- Training is provided for the use of our internal tools & software (Salesforce, KB, Trackers)