About the job Web Developer Intern
We are an award-winning Digital Marketing agency with more than 10 years of experience in pay-per-click advertising with Google, Microsoft, and Facebook ads. Our team provides online marketing solutions to businesses all over the world.
We’re proud to say that our success comes from our amazing talent: tenacious sharks that only move forward. If you’re interested in working in an environment where you’ll be able to learn, grow, and face new and exciting challenges alongside incredibly capable individuals, that’s us!
As the Marketing Web Developer Intern, you are responsible for supporting the development of user-friendly and converting websites and email templates, overseeing the health of the WSM-owned properties such as the main site, blog, and PPC landing pages; guaranteeing uptime, and providing a swift response in the event of downtime.
Managing Pardot lists, forms, and templates are also part of the role. (Pardot is a software as a service (SaaS) marketing automation platform). As well as working with the BIS team for Salesforce integrations. On a day to day, you will collaborate with Web Developers, Graphic Designers as well as the Marketing Team in order to develop high-quality web products for the company.
The Web Developer Inter tends to learn about front-end work and has a passion for writing proper CSS, strict HTML, and developing mobile-first websites.
#1 WSM Websites | Interface Management | Execution
- Assist in writing well-designed, and efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Assist in developing landing pages by using standard HTML/CSS/JS practices designed by the graphic designer in a timely manner.
- Make sure that all landing pages published have tracking, SEO, HotJar, and the rest of the needed platforms implemented.
- Collaborates with web designers to match the intent of the visual design.
#2 Email Marketing | Email Codification (templates)
- Code HTML Email templates.
- Ensure leads generated through forms are added to Pardot lists
#3 Sales Enablement Tools (Ongoing Maintenance) | Interface Management
- Ensure correct functioning of the following tools integrated with the White Shark Media website: Zoom, Pardot, Salesforce, HotJar, Google Analytics, and Webchat
- Guarantee that leads generated through these integrations are being tracked properly.
#4 Cross-departmental collaboration project-based and optimization
- Finance | Billing (SalesForce Integration)
- Talent Acquisition | Careers Page Development Needs
- Technology | Domain Purchases, WSM Portal (Security Certifications for Subdomain)
#5 Contribute to the development and implementation of new projects, activities, and processes that benefit the performance of the departments and the company
- Brainstorm with Graphic Designers & Web Teams to bring up new ideas
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Written English Level: Basic (Intermediate is a plus)
- Spoken English Level: Basic (Intermediate is a plus)
- Education: Systems Engineer, Computer Engineer or related majors.
- Experience: Graduated in the careers mentioned above, or student in the last year of the program with no conflict in a full-time job schedule.
- Developing successful websites
- Basic SEO Knowledge
- Basic Tracking Knowledge
- Graphic Design is a plus
- Building HTML Email
Know-How & Certifications:
- WordPress is a plus