Job Openings Motion Graphic Designer
About the job Motion Graphic Designer
This role requires creating and designing assets for the White Shark Media & AdClicks brands. You will be responsible for content creation and expanding the visual identity of both brands. With a focus on photography and videography, you will enhance the brands' social media output.
Creativity and desire to learn are needed to provide engaging visuals.
- Create content such as animated videos, stills, and GIFs for use on social media platforms.
- Create Illustrations, teaser videos, and animations.
- Participate in planning and strategizing assets for marketing campaign execution.
- Coming up with creative appropriate for both brands.
- Edit & photoshop photos and videos.
- Assist in graphic design projects.
- Support on Designs for Facebook Ads.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new projects, activities, and processes that benefit the performance of the departments and the company.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Written English Level: Basic.
- Spoken English Level: Basic.
- Previous experience with Adobe Creative Suite and other creative packages.
- Experience in Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Previous content creation experience.
- Experience with illustration and animation.
- Detail orientated.
- Have a deep understanding of social channels and communicate with audiences through different mediums.
- Hands-on experience with a wide range of platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, and TikTok.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills.
- Work well independently.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.