About the job Business Development Representative
The business development representative (BDR) generates new sales opportunities and adds qualified leads to the sales funnel.
This kind of outbound sales representative is responsible for prospecting, following up, and passing on qualified leads to other sales agents who will convert them into new customers.
#1 Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market to add new inbound prospects to the Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL) pipeline.
- Launch and manage Dripify campaigns for new opportunities.
- LinkedIn prospecting to identify opportunities.
#2 Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, SMS, and other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline.
- Cold call 50 prospects per day.
- Follow up through calls, emails, or SMS with already contacted prospects.
- Launch outreach cadences to follow up and stay top of mind.
#3 Maintain Salesforce updated to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Leave notes and comments on leads status.
- Mark all activities on the CRM for every prospect.
#4 Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Review MQL's opportunities and classify them according to funnel opportunity.
- Create different approaches for the different funnel stages.
#5 Contribute to the development and implementation of new projects, activities and processes that benefit the performance of the departments and the company
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Written English Level: Advanced
- Spoken English Level: Advanced
Education & Experience
- Experience: Minimum 1-2 years
Know How & Certifications:
- Sales techniques, experience with Salesforce, excellent communication and negotiation skills.