About the job Strategic Marketing Analyst
Position Summary :
A Strategic Marketing Analyst (SMA) at White Shark Media® is responsible for facilitating and improving the proposal process for partners, clients and internal upsells. SMA conducts online market research with the purpose of designing and delivering an integrated marketing strategy to potential prospects, this plan is tailored to very specific business models, audiences and goals that should be evaluated to understand which White Shark Media products could be used to attain said goals. Additionally, SMA creates and manages new marketing collateral and resources ensuring the most up to date documents for internal and client/partner usage.
#1 Prepares on demand PPC, Facebook and SEO Proposals for Clients & Partners, according to Request for Proposal and ensures that all information is consistent and aligned with the requirements.
- Conducts online market research and gathers information which includes the use of Google, Microsoft and Facebook Ads Planning tools, Competitors Tools, and other proprietary SEM and SEO tools.
- Gathering and interpretation of information about organizations and audience using statistical and analytical methods of the applied social sciences to gain insight on support decision making.
- Writes clear, persuasive, and articulate proposal sections; translates technical and other ideas into easily understandable text; rewrites and reviews proposal sections and related proposal documents.
- Makes adjustments to the proposals according to the reviews made with the sales team and sessions with partners.
- Keeps up to date with the latest trends and digital marketing strategies to improve the quality of proposed marketing proposals.
#2 Prepare On Demand PPC, Facebook and SEO Audits for Clients & Partners, according to requirements and guarantee that all information is consistent and aligned with a customized marketing strategy.
- Research market, industry trends and patterns necessary to audit.
Performing in depth Google, Microsoft, Facebook Account Performance Audits and SEO website audits for prospective clients.
- Provides recommendations in accordance with the findings.
- Creates detailed reports of findings.
- Keeps up to date with the latest Google, Microsoft and Facebook product updates, releases and trends to improve the quality of Audits.
#3 Contributes to the creation of Sales collateral for Partner Portal
- Creates, manages and keeps up to date new collateral and resources for the Partner Portal. Includes but not limited to, channel (Google, Microsoft, Facebook) & product ( Youtube, SEO, Google My Business, etc) collateral.
- Manages proposal sample library for partners by consistently adding new blurred out vertical samples.
#4 Fulfills On Demand Direct Account Growth Recommendations
- Analyzes accounts and conducts complementary online market research to provide recommendations to our Digital Marketing Strategists.
#5 Contributes to the development and implementation of new projects, activities, and processes that benefit the performance of the department and the company.
- Helps with educating agency partners and their reps about our research methodology, the findings from our analysis, and how to position the opportunities identified to the agency prospects.
- Develops and implements process improvements to help improve proposal quality, collateral and new research methodologies.
Keeps up to date with the latest trends and digital marketing strategies to improve the quality of proposed marketing proposals.
- Actively follows up and escalates gaps and risks of proposal management from the teams to leadership.
- Takes initiative and ownership on new projects that aim towards company goals.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Written English Level: Advanced Professional Proficiency
- Spoken English Level: Advanced Professional Proficiency
- Education: Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, business, management, administration or economics, or alike.
- 1+ years of experience in applied research or data management environment.
- Experience in marketing research or similar positions.
- Solid understanding of the US regional, B2B and B2C markets
- Paid digital advertising experience desired but not mandatory.
Know How & Certifications (Desired):
- G Suite (desired)
- Google and FB Ads, SEO Fundamentals (desired)
- Google Ads Keyword Planner, Google Trends, SEM Rush, and other proprietary SEM tools (training included)