About the job Community Management Intern
The Community Management Intern is responsible for setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies, providing engaging text, image, and video content for social media accounts, and responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
This person is a tech-savvy professional, passionate about social media, PR, and promotional events. Great customer skills, the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community, and act as the face and voice of our brand by managing all community communications are a must for this role.
#1 Social Media Content Creation & Planning
- Set, plan, and implement weekly social media campaigns and strategies
- Publish content that meets the brand's communication style
- Engage with the online community and respond to incoming messages, mentions, and comments in a timely manner.
#2 Build monthly reports with relevant metrics for all social media platforms
#3 Public Relations & Events
- Assist with coordination and logistics of promotional materials, SWAG, and other marketing assets for events.
#4 Reputation & Reviews Management
- Work on reputation management sites to maintain a healthy score
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
#5 Contribute to the development and implementation of new projects, activities, and processes that benefit the performance of the departments and the company
- Support social media content creation for other accounts
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Written English Level: Advanced
- Spoken English Level: Advanced
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or other related fields.
- Experience: No experience required.
- Know How & Certifications:
Digital Marketing basic knowledge ( SEO, PPC) | Desired.