About the job Content Writer Coordinator
As a Content Writer Coordinator for AdClicks, you will be critical in developing and executing a comprehensive content strategy encompassing SEO, blog posts, webinars, social media, and video scripts in both English and Spanish. You will work closely with the SEO team to ensure that all content is optimized for maximum impact and that keyword strategies are aligned throughout all marketing channels. In addition, you will be responsible for writing and editing content for various initiatives, including webinars, podcasts, and landing pages.
The Content Writer always strives to learn more about the industry, our competitors and innovate new methods of acquiring contacts/leads.
#1 SEO & Content Strategy:
- Collaborate with the SEO team to keep the content and keyword strategy updated and aligned throughout all marketing channels.
- Brainstorm new topics for blog posts, webinars, and AdClicks content
- Provide monthly overviews of SEO stats on Google Analytics and overall SEO and content efforts.
#2 Content Writing and Development:
- Write eight new articles per month in English that are aligned with the content and keyword strategy.
- Translate the articles into Spanish, ensuring they align with the content and keyword strategy.
- Write four video scripts monthly for AdClicks YouTube Channel and ensure that SEO keywords are present.
- Write content for webinars, podcasts, and other initiatives, including promotional emails and presentations.
- Create video scripts for AdClicks 101 based on Help Center Articles.
- Edit Help Center Articles and ensure that SEO work is done correctly.
- Edit social media copies.
#4 Landing Page Content Creation and Editing
- Create new landing pages for the AdClicks website.
- Update landing pages, ensuring that the content is always fresh and relevant.
- Work closely with the SEO team to consistently stay on top of keyword performance and add new keywords.
#5 Market Research:
- Perform quarterly research to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the content strategy.
- Stay up-to-date with trends and news to include in articles.
#6 Contribute to Development and Innovation:
- Propose new ideas that wil benefit the development and implementation of AdClicks.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Written English Level: Advanced
- Spoken English Level: Advanced
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications./ Content Writing, English, Journalism or related fields.
- Experience: At least two years of experience working in a Marketing team or writing content for a company.
- Know How & Certifications:
Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
Knowledge in SEO Best Practices (Preferred)
Spanish writing skills are a must for translation purposes.