Job Openings Business Development (Focus Agency Client)
About the job Business Development (Focus Agency Client)
- Drive business to meet revenue targets and create synergy across companys products.
- Identify new opportunities aligning with the company's direction.
- Planning business projection and business model to improve product marketability and profitability.
- Analyze customers business needs and propose appropriate solutions.
- Manage, Monitor and troubleshoot Project to ensure the achievement of business plans.
- Collaborate and work closely with colleagues and partners to ensure smooth operation.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing Communication, Communication Arts (Advertising or Public Relation), Business Administration (Marketing).
- At least 5 years experience in Digital Agency.
- Experience in the Strategic Planning and Public Relation implementation will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Effective project and time management skills.
- Good command of English.