Job Openings Operation Assistants & Trainees
About the job Operation Assistants & Trainees
- Any academic (Minimum GCE A/L) or working qualification in
e-Commerce, supply-chain management or logistics.
- Display a "can do" attitude even in demanding situations.
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills.
- Teamwork & flexible in working hours (Rosters & shifts).
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and email communication skills.
- Plan and Execute the operation
- Coordinate with supporting staff members to ensure
all operations related requirements are done and accurate
- Liaising with external service providers
- Adhering to Company procedures and practices.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player and ready to work extra hours and some weekends
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently