About the job HR Consultant
About the job
Workearly, powered by Reatcode, is the Top Remote Learning Hub for students and young professionals, offering remote schools with asynchronous self-paced training, globally recognized remote talent digital badges, and connections with the top companies who hire talent right now! Our mission is to provide candidates with the opportunity to upgrade their skills, broaden their career opportunities and work for employers and projects that match their previous experience and expertise. Vice-versa, our goal is to provide companies with Talent, to help them hire top-quality candidates. Our team consists of Top Instructors & Recruitment experts from all over the world who are highly experienced in various industries. With a global presence and offices in more than 5 countries, we have managed to gather Top Skilled Recruiters and Talents together in one Platform.
We are currently looking for an ambitious HR Professional to join our training teams.
About the role - HR Consultant
In this position, you will be part of the training team of HR School, HR Certification Trainings or HR Bootcamps.
More specifically, you will:
- Interview students and understand their personal needs and goals in order to contribute to the creation of their personal educational plans,
- Provide guidance to students with Q&A, clarifications, tasks and assignments and monitor their progress,
- Perform market research in the area of HR exploring new products, technology tools, open jobs and new HR skills,
- Cooperate closely with other team members and departments.
Ideally this is you!
- Previous experience of 2-5 years in HR roles or HR hands-on training
- Familiarity with HR Metrics & HR Analytics
- Excellent written, verbal, & presentation skills in English and Greek
- Able to adapt and reprioritise in a fast moving environment
- Team player
For this position, our priority is not your Master or your Bachelor Degree. What we need from you is to be able to answer correctly a few questions, proving your hard skills. Then, well communicate with you and get to know you better.
Some additional skills we are looking for:
- Familiarity with Technology & presentation Tools (HR and non-HR)
- Ability to work flexibly, since we adapt our schedule according to our customers!
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Skilled in relationship management and open to feedback
- Being part of a working culture that embraces autonomy and initiative-taking
- Working with passionate professionals, who excel in their fields
Reatcode is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law Industry