About the job IT Infrastructure Consultant
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Consultant
Reporting To: IT Infrastrucutre Team Lead
Closing Date for Applications: 3 November 2019 23:59 (GMT)
** To be considered for a role with the World Scout Moot 2021, you must submit a Letter of Good Standing issued by your National Scout Organisation (NSO) with your CV. Please refer to this link for more information and a template that you can provide to your NSO. **
Any questions about this role, including queries on the Letter of Good Standing can be directed to: email@example.com.
About the Role:The WSM 2021 Information Management Team is recruiting IT Infrastructure Consultants support the Head of Information Management in developing and maintaining the Moot’s IT Infrastructure.
This role is ideal for motivated, enthusiastic individuals who are organised, diligent, and detailed.
IT Infrastructure Consultants will answer directly to the Head of Information Management.
What does the role involve?
· Keep under review the Moot’s IT Infrastructure to ensure that it is in line with the requirements;
· Develop and maintain relevant internal policies and training;
· Partner with all planning team heads, to ensure IT Infrastructure meets the needs of the team;
· Handle the IT Support inbox; and
· Support the Head of Information Management in procuring cost-effective IT Infrastructure that cannot be procured inhouse.
Is this the right role for you?
This is for you if you:
· Have a good understanding of various types of IT infrastructure;
· Have a good understanding of GDPR; and
· Would like to learn more and be a part of an international event.
We are looking for someone who:
· Demonstrate an ability to develop and maintain key pieces of IT infrastructure, including SharePoint, Document Libraries, and shared services;
· Demonstrate a general understanding of the GDPR and when to raise queries and concerns;
· Can develop policies, procedures, and training for the Moot team;
· Has a strong attention to detail;
· Has experience working on large (provincial, national, or international) events;
· Has experience working with Microsoft Office 365;
· Is self-motivated and highly organised; and
· Works well in a team.
· This role will require a moderate investment in time, particularly as the World Scout Moot 2021 draws nearer.
· The role will run until approximately December 2021, with workload peaking in Jan – Jun 2021.
· The WSM2021 team understand that this is a voluntary role and will be able to accommodate any changes in personal and/or professional circumstances.
Terms of appointment:
This is a voluntary unremunerated role. Reasonable expenses in line with Scouting Ireland and/or World Organisation of the Scout Movement (whichever is more relevant) expenses policies will be paid.