About the job Merchandiser
Job Title: Merchandiser
Reporting To: Head of Communications and Marketing
Closing Date for Applications:
** To be considered for a role with the World Scout Moot 2021, you must submit a Letter of Good Standing issued by your National Scout Organisation (NSO) with your CV. Please refer to this link for more information and a template that you can provide to your NSO. **
Any questions about this role, including queries on the Letter of Good Standing can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Role:Works with the graphic designers on creating Moot Merchandise. Sourcing ideas and examples as well as quotes for merchandise required by Moot in both the initial, promotion stage and then also logistics and inventory of merchandise during the Moot event. Working with the “Moot Shop”.
- Creating and expanding the Moot brand with the rest of the Communications Team
- Deciding what Merchandising we will do and quality control of samples- badges, neckerchiefs, stickers, souvenirs, signage etc
- Working with external providers to produce high quality, 'on brand' merch
- Working with external stakeholder management to create partnerships and sponsorship opportunities Working closely with external companies and logistics to ensure availability of Moot Merchandise
- Organized + ability to work on multiple things at once
- Team player – working with multiple different players
- Experience working in merchandising and/or logistics an advantage