About the job Social Media Team Lead
Job Title: Social Media Team Lead
Reporting To: Head of Communications and Marketing
Closing Date for Applications:
** To be considered for a role with the World Scout Moot 2021, you must submit a Letter of Good Standing issued by your National Scout Organisation (NSO) with your CV. Please refer to this link for more information and a template that you can provide to your NSO. **
Any questions about this role, including queries on the Letter of Good Standing can be directed to: email@example.com.
About the Role:Using Social Media to bring the message of the Moot to the World. We want someone that is
- Passionate about sharing info and creating hype for the Moot,
- Can use innovative methods to attract and engage with a large audience and
- can adapt to the ever-changing landscape of Social Media.
- Your job is to make sure that every 18 – 26-year-old in World Scouting knows about the Moot and wants to get there!
You’ll be responsible for recruiting, managing and monitoring a social media team to promote the Moot and to keep people informed of upcoming opportunities etc.
- Obviously, you’ll be familiar with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat etc
- Comfortable with SM management systems such as Canva, Hootsuite, Later, tweetdeck
- Can analyze insights and statistics and use them to our advantage
- Can regularly create interesting, fun content for the moot – put a long – term plan in action
- Liase with the rest of the team to create content