About the job Bulletins & Publications Team Lead
Job Title: Bulletins & Publications Team Lead
Reporting To: Head of Communications and Marketing
Closing Date for Applications:
** To be considered for a role with the World Scout Moot 2021, you must submit a Letter of Good Standing issued by your National Scout Organisation (NSO) with your CV. Please refer to this link for more information and a template that you can provide to your NSO. **
Any questions about this role, including queries on the Letter of Good Standing can be directed to: email@example.com.
About the Role:This role is key in delivering formal communications from the Moot Planning Team to contingents all over the world. You will also manage the moot Blog, podcast/ Radio/ Tv teams.
- You’ll need to be able to work with a large range of people to pull information and publications/ programmes together.
- Each is like a project that you’ll plan way in advance, and you’ll make sure everyone sticks to their deadlines.
- Each publication you co-ordinate will be of the highest possible standard and will be available in the designated languages.
- Responsible for co- ordinating and populating the email blasts during the moot and/or producing the newsletter during the event.
- Working with social media and external media to ensure consistency in message and information
- Provide updates on progress, information about the Moot in fun and interesting way
- Commission/ source “guest bloggers/presenters” to contribute
- Skills in in design and photoshop are helpful if not strictly necessary
- Creative and organized
- Deadline driven
- Team player
- Ability to generate ideas for content
- Ability to recruit people for various channels
- Team player
- Comfortable in a leadership role