About the job Photographers
Job Title: Photographers
Reporting To: Head of Communications and Marketing
Closing Date for Applications:
** To be considered for a role with the World Scout Moot 2021, you must submit a Letter of Good Standing issued by your National Scout Organisation (NSO) with your CV. Please refer to this link for more information and a template that you can provide to your NSO. **
Any questions about this role, including queries on the Letter of Good Standing can be directed to: email@example.com.
About the Role:Are you a budding photographer, waiting on your chance to showcase your work to the world?
Well this is your chance.
We need people from (or to go to) every corner of the island of Ireland to help build a stock of photos that we can use in our communications and during the Moot itself. Your pictures will be seen all over the world and will help describe what the Moot will be.
- Roving photographer – capturing people and activities on the trails and base camp
- Providing photos for social media, website, bulletins, email blasts
- Help build a library of stock photos to use before the event to create hype about heh moot and Ireland
- Help build hype pre-Moot by provide high-quality promotional photos of trails etc.
- Ability to use a DSLR is necessary but not necessarily to own your own.
- Comfortable taking photo assignments from various team members
- Ability to be creative and deliver on photo brief within deadline
Terms of Appointment:
This is a voluntary unremunerated role. However, reasonable expenses in line with the Scouting Ireland & World Organisation of the Scout Movement (whichever is the most relevant) expenses policies will be paid.