About the job Videographers
Job Title: Videographers
Reporting To: Head of Communications and Marketing
Closing Date for Applications:
** To be considered for a role with the World Scout Moot 2021, you must submit a Letter of Good Standing issued by your National Scout Organisation (NSO) with your CV. Please refer to this link for more information and a template that you can provide to your NSO. **
Any questions about this role, including queries on the Letter of Good Standing can be directed to: email@example.com.
About the Role:Time to get creative. The future of the internet is in video, your role in the Moot is going to be huge!
- We need a few people that know how to put together amazing videos. From 3-minute promotional videos, to 15-second high impact videos for Instagram and everything in-between.
- You pitch it, record it and we’ll publish it!
- You’ll need to know how to plan out your videos properly
- How to put together a storyboard to pitch it.
- Comfortable in some type of video- editing software – Adobe premier pro, final cut etc.
- Familiarity with various video formats and restrictions – for social media platforms
- Ability to use a DSLR is necessary but not necessarily to own your own.
- Comfortable taking video assignments from various team members
- Ability to be creative and deliver on video brief within deadline
- Long term video content plan
- Help build hype pre-Moot by provide high-quality promotion videos of trails etc.