About the job Verbal Media
Job Title: Verbal Media
Reporting To: Head of Communications and Marketing
Closing Date for Applications:
** To be considered for a role with the World Scout Moot 2021, you must submit a Letter of Good Standing issued by your National Scout Organisation (NSO) with your CV. Please refer to this link for more information and a template that you can provide to your NSO. **
Any questions about this role, including queries on the Letter of Good Standing can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Role:Have you ever thought of yourself as a radio star? Or maybe a podcast star? Would you like to produce a podcast for the 16th World Scout Moot? Episodes on what to expect when you come to Ireland.
- Interview key people.
- Providing information to participants and even those that aren’t going to come in a fun and informal way.
- peaking on radio, creating a podcast
- Playing a key role in Moot Radio
- Audio recording, editing and presenting skills
- Creative and flexible
- Ability to generate ideas for content
- Additional languages a plus – French and/or Spanish especially