Job Openings CRUISE FLEET / 2ND ENGINEER
About the job CRUISE FLEET / 2ND ENGINEER
- Reports to Staff Chief Engineer
- Independent Engine room watch keeping officer
- In charge of safe management of engine room operations and maintenances
Required qualifications and competences:
- Relevant experience as EOW on modern cruise vessel.
- COC Engine Officer, as required by STCW 95 as amended.
- Good knowledge about maritime rules and regulations (SOLAS, MARPOL, ISM).
- Good knowledge of PMS and inventory management.
- Experience from vessel equipped with diesel electric propulsion and automation
- Great communication, organizational and reporting skills.
- Safety focused mindset.
- Fluent command in English.
- Great interpersonal skills and good team leading ability.
- Good references.
- Experience in sailing under NIS flag.
- Experience form vessel equipped with Scrubbers.
- BASSNET (pms and inventory management system)
- USCG, USPH knowledge.
- Experience from new built and/or site team or project work
- Fluent command in a Scandinavian language
- Interesting positions within a rapidly growing and dynamic fleet
- Good career opportunities
- Competitive terms and conditions
- 10 weeks on/off
No recruitment fees. Read more: