Job Openings CRUISE FLEET / ELECTRONIC ENGINEER
About the job CRUISE FLEET / ELECTRONIC ENGINEER
- Relevant experience as Electrician Officer on modern cruise vessel with minimum 2 years in equivalent position.
- Certificate of Competency ETO
- High Voltage Training and other certificates according to STCW 95 as amended.
- Good knowledge of cruise maritime operations and on board ISM procedures.
- PMS and inventory management skills, good reporting skills.
- Good experience on trouble shooting from advanced powered systems.
- Great communication skills.
- Fluent command in English.
- Great interpersonal skills and good team leading ability.
- Good references.
- Experience in sailing under NIS flag.
- Experience with automation and Azipods
- Experience from new built and/or site team or project work
- Interesting positions within a rapidly growing and dynamic fleet.
- Good career opportunities.
- Competitive terms and conditions.
No recruitment fees. Read more: