About the job Part-time Graphic Designer
Who is Zaka?
Zaka is on a journey to democratize Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the MENA region and globally through sharing knowledge, building solutions, and connecting people! We are a remote, community-driven AI company designed to be an inclusive guide for organizations and individuals into Artificial Intelligence.
We are here to help guide you, your communities, and your organizations to create the transformation of tomorrow, together.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and producing visually compelling material, using trendy techniques. You will be working alongside the marketing team to ensure the delivery of social media designs that effectively convey the uniqueness of Zaka.
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Start Date: Immediate
Responsibilities and duties
- Ensure all work respects brand guidelines and requirements
- Present creative and original concepts internally to the marketing team
- Design website structures and graphical assets in a way that would help meet business objectives and respect deadlines
- Collaborate with the marketing and development team to ensure a smooth and harmonious workflow
- Be up to date with the latest design trends in the tech world
- Create marketing material for social media posts such as ads, banners, whitepapers…
- Consistently deliver new ideas and concepts to keep the current brand dynamic
- Complete projects with ensuring that the design meets all standards and receives final approval
Experience required: 2+ years
Bachelor's Degree in a related field is a plus
Available to work for a duration of 3 month (with probability of extension)
- Demonstrated experience in the graphic or web design field as well as strong online portfolio or credible evidence of work
Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and other designer tools
- Good understanding of UX/UI principles and the ability to adhere to them when designing materials
Ability to multitask, adapt, and learn in a fast paced environment
We are looking for an individual who
Has the drive to learn and self-improve
Has good time management skills and ability to work with deadlines
Is a great team player, but also able to work on projects autonomously
Is intrigued about the artificial intelligence topic
Is keen on sharing knowledge and getting things done
Why work with Zaka?
We are on a mission to build a vibrant AI ecosystem in the MENA region and placing the MENA on the global AI map! Being part of our team, you will access the following benefits:
Exposure to the domain of Artificial Intelligence
Flexible remote working hours
An environment of continuous learning
Being part of an enthusiastic and hardworking team
Relaxed and professional atmosphere