About the job Remote Team Member_Property Manager
Zenith Properties NW, LLC, Clark County's Premier Residential Property Management and Real Estate Brokerage Firm is seeking a Resident/Portfolio Property Manager (Single Family).
If you have excellent spoken and written English skills and a strong desire to grow your career, we encourage you to apply now and come join our Team as an Independent Contractor Remote Property Manager!
Our successful candidate will have excellent people skills, a positive Can-Do attitude and the high energy needed to work in an expeditious environment. The candidate must possess decision-making abilities, a strong work ethic, be solution-focused, have excellent communication skills and be supportive of Company and Team Goals and Core Values.
Our ideal Property Manager is:
- Hardworking. You don't wait to be asked and lean in to build relationships. You've been described by others as someone who is self-motivated, tenacious, and appreciates uncapped potential. Your infectious positive outlook energizes the team to be as hardworking as you are.
- Strategic. You have the innate ability to develop a strategy that turns a challenge into an opportunity. A strong communicator, you've got a no-pressure approach that establishes trust and wins over tenants and clients. You respect the company's big picture and are a role model for following core processes. You're not afraid to pivot when a plan is not producing results. You've been described by others as someone who makes good decisions with the experience to back it up.
- Outgoing. You are outspoken and fun. Fast paced and kind, you're quick to respond and a leader in battle. You lead positively, encourage, manage, and hold a team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments. You're aware, courageous, and engaged. You are a good communicator who is interested in our business, with good phone skills.
- Results Driven. You bring energy to the team that reinforces that everything we do needs to contribute to financial success. It brings you a lot of personal rewards hitting the company's goals.
Our ideal Resident Property Manager has the drive and energy to keep up with our rapid growth. They thrive on owning the Property Management goals and will do what it takes to get there.
- Own and support all communication and processes with Residents and Owners.
- Participate and promote a positive Team Culture by living Company Core Values.
- Accountable for and Own Resident/Owner related compliance and financial issues.
- Accountable for and Owns Resident/Owner Lease Renewal process, fee collection, and completion of Lease Renewal paperwork.
- Follows Company Policy regarding timelines for responding to Owner/Client questions and with the internal Team, resolving issues and promptly closing open files immediately.
- Lead Company and PM Team Members in building & improving interpersonal relationships with & solving issues for Residents/Owners, getting three 5 Star reviews on two review platforms within 120 days.
- Accountable for Risk Mitigation and in-depth knowledge of common Landlord/Tenant risk and legal issues involving Residents/Owners.
- Zenith Properties' Core Value Match (highlighted below)
- Comfortable with concepts of intermediate math
- English Proficiency Score of C2 (90% or above)
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Deadline Driven
- 4-year Degree in Business, related industry, or equivalent experience
- Leadership Roles Experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Property Management Experience
THE COMPANY Zenith Properties NW, LLC
Zenith Properties NW, LLC, Clark County's Premier Residential Property Management Company, and Real Estate Brokerage Firm is an entrepreneurial, goal-oriented, future-leaning leader in our market. Operating in Clark County, Washington in the United States for over 14 years, we specialize in residential property management and real estate sales. Voted Best in Business six years running and Best Residential Real Estate Brokerage Firm in Clark County. We are well-respected and closely connected within our community, prioritizing relationships, and making direct contact with every one of our Owner/Clients. We follow the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) and have a track record of proven success. At Zenith Properties, we want to create raving fans on all sides of our business, with the opportunity to take a division champion to win a World Cup. We like to think of ourselves as the cool part of property management. Here you can have the opportunity to build relationships with interesting, unique, and financially savvy clients.
WHY Zenith Properties?
We are an innovative family-owned business that is currently growing like wildfire. We are a group of talented Team Players who live by our Core Values. We are a transparent, diverse business where things are always changing. Our Property Managers must be willing to research and solve problems we haven't run into before and strive for excellence.
- We get excited about the future and innovation
- We value a healthy work-life counterbalance
- We value our Team Members
- We offer quarterly Profit Sharing
- We are Team oriented
- Our industry niche is mid to upper-tier single-family properties
- We offer continuing education and professional growth opportunities
- We heartily believe in the pursuit of learning
Our Core Values are:
- Always a Team Player
- Passion to Learn
- Striving for Excellence
- Respectful to All
Salary: $83.90 - $100.68 MXN Pesos per hour