Job Openings Senior Marketing Executive (Brand awareness, Online/ Offline Marketing)
About the job Senior Marketing Executive (Brand awareness, Online/ Offline Marketing)
- Work collaboratively with Marketing Manager to develop holistic marketing strategies and messages.
- Assist in the coordination and execution of marketing plans on both online and offline medias.
- Brainstorm with marketing team to create visually impactful marketing collaterals to promote products and services.
- Source, negotiate and manage agencies and vendors to optimize resources in producing marketing collaterals.
- Provide support in corporate events, marketing campaigns, and partner events.
- Assist with content marketing efforts and digital strategy. Ensure adherence to company corporate identity guidelines.
- Identify trends and insights, keep abreast of new social media or web technologies, and digital marketing trends.
- Able to lead and conduct potential market research on the industries and competitors, understanding market potential and provide information to Marketing Manager to develop country marketing and communication strategy
- Able to oversee, copywrite, and edit marketing collaterals.
- Able to think out of the box and think creatively to help grow the brand in a dynamic way.
- Have a strong mindset to increase brand equity in the market
- Support all ad hoc projects as directed by Marketing Manager and/or management.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in field of media planning for online and offline channel or brand management from Agency or FMCG business
- Expertise in Microsoft Advance
- Solid in Brand awareness, Online and Offline Marketing
- Ability to lead project, drive for results and business savvy. Self-motivated. Can work independently or minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Thai and English
- Strong an inquisitive nature systematic analytic background, problem solving and process oriented
- Strong effective communication with all parties ranging from top management to the ground such as sales and inspection head, area managers, retail managers and inspectors and be able to influence all. Good negotiation skills with positive attitude
- High emotional intelligence, Interpersonal savvy, and adaptability skills
- Teamwork, good collaborative working style, Honest and trustworthy and multitasks.