About the job Product Operations Executive (C2B)
As ours Product Operations (product ops), you
are part of the Product team that supports Carsome’s rapidly growing
customer base. This role is critical to the performance, reliability, and
usability of Carsome’s products. You are expected to work closely with the
product and business teams to smoothly roll-out product features, gather
feedback, measure product success, and improve product adoption.
You will be required to showcase excellent problem-solving especially in ambiguity, project management, and communication skills across a highly cross-functional stakeholder base. You will assist in analyzing data, conduct user interviews, monitor product metrics, performing product testing, preparing roll-out materials, participating in training sessions, and providing on-site support.
What you will do:
- Facilitate internal or external user interviews and other market research
- Oversee quality assurance checks on new features, and assist in product launches by preparing roll-out materials, build up our knowledge base, and participating in training sessions
- Analyze data to help product management make better-informed decisions
- Work closely with the operations, customer service, and business development teams to improve the customer experience
- Identify pain points of internal teams and propose solutions to the regional product management team
- Become the go-to person for the local operations processes, and provide constructive feedback to the regional product management team to design better products.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Statistic, Science or equivalent
- 2+ years Experience in CRM/ Product/Technical support/ Market research and any related
- Detailed understanding of project management, CRM, disciplines
- Expertise in Microsoft Advance and research software (Jira, Confluence and any)
- Strong an inquisitive nature systematic analytic background Meticulous and conscientious
- Enjoy solving problems, and comfortable dealing with ambiguous problem ‘systematically’
- Ability to lead project, drive for results and business savvy. Self-motivated. Can work independently or minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Thai and English
- Strong effective communication with all parties ranging from top management to the ground and be able to influence all. Good negotiation skills with positive attitude
- High emotional intelligence, Interpersonal savvy, and adaptability skills
- Teamwork, good collaborative working style, Honest and trustworthy and multitasks.