Job Openings Assistant Manager, Retail Marketing (Trade)
About the job Assistant Manager, Retail Marketing (Trade)
- To develop trade strategies, promotion plans and activities to show support and drive channel growth, profitability and increase sales volumes.
- Synergize processes between sales and marketing to develop effective trade programs and promotions and cascade the program with clear communication to the specific channel.
- Work closely with sales and internal marketing department to translate marketing strategy into actionable sales plans to achieve targets.
- Ensure robust and competitive programs based on market dynamics and needs. Keep ahead of competition through obtaining an in-depth understanding of the market and provide viable recommendations for sound managerial decision making.
- Monitor and evaluate trade program/promotion/activities to ensure smooth running of the program or promotion and ensure sales target are met by providing sufficient support to the team with given budget.
- Work closely with brand marketing in support of the development of the programs, ensuring overall competitiveness in areas of distribution, marketing and merchandising collaterals.
- Identify processes or organizational problems that slow down the team and the channel pivot and use your business knowledge and problem-solving skills to put scalable solutions in place to help the team make progress.
- Drive optimal partners satisfaction through multi-touch point communication.
- Identifying shortfalls and issues in all categories and come up with counter measures for future planning
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in field of Retail Marketing field specialize in campaign, Sales Promotion or campaign or Trade promotion in C2B, B2C or B2B
- Excellent knowledge in handling BTL, events, renovations and related
- Expertise in Microsoft Advance
- Ability to lead project, drive for results and business savvy. Self-motivated. Can work independently or minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Thai and English
- Strong an inquisitive nature systematic analytic background, problem solving and process oriented
- Strong effective communication with all parties ranging from top management to the ground, and be able to influence all. Good negotiation skills with positive attitude
- High emotional intelligence, Interpersonal savvy, and adaptability skills
- Teamwork, good collaborative working style, Honest and trustworthy and multitasks.