Daye is a leader in gynae health and we’re expanding into new markets. Incorporated in 2018, we’re a fast growing, highly competitive new venture with over 40 team members. We are headquartered in London, UK with offices in Sofia, Bulgaria. To date, Daye is trusted by over 60,000 people with periods and has successfully raised $5.5 million in seed funding, and $11 million in series A funding from high profile investors based in Silicon Valley and London, UK.
At the heart of Daye is R&D and most of our processes are vertically integrated, including our tampon production. We are building a comprehensive gynae health platform that will address all areas of women’s health, from first menstruation through to menopause, and beyond. Our goals are to bridge the gender gap in medical research, and product innovation, by designing products rooted in science and inspired by women’s intuition.
For example; one of our key hypotheses was that tampons can be used for a lot more than just soaking up menstrual fluid. Therefore, we designed:
- a pain-relieving tampon to help the 90% of women who suffer cramps;
- a tampon to detect STIs and HPV;
- and even one to treat common vaginal infections like candida and BV.
We are currently working on several new digital and physical products and are in the process of expanding to the US and EU markets. We exist to raise the standards in gynae health by creating innovative products and services that fit conveniently into our lives, and we need exceptional talent to help achieve our mission.
You will thrive at Daye, if you like dynamic, fast-paced environments and you are comfortable with high levels of ambiguity. This is your place, if you like being proactive and hands-on while wearing many hats. We want to hear from you, if you see yourself in all of the above, and you share our core values:
- Culture of excellence. Persistent AF. We take pride in our work, never cutting corners, always pushing boundaries and persisting in the pursuit of our goals.
- Customer first. Science forward. Our decisions are driven by our consumers’ best interests and based on data, evidence and research.
- Everyone’s an owner. We believe in accountability and proactively seeking answers and solutions.
- Ego be damned. Feedback and constructive criticism are always welcome because we’re not afraid of speaking out, making mistakes or adapting.
- Long-term benefit over short-term gain. We have the courage to do the right thing, even if it’s not the easiest thing to do at this very moment.
- Different paths, same destination. Every conversation is approached with the understanding that we’re all on one team, because even though everyone may have a different perspective, we have a shared vision.
We welcome applications from all backgrounds. We are committed to diversity regardless of gender, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.
13 Open Positions
[[ job.position_name ]][[ getLocationString(job) ]]
CRM ExecutiveSofia, Sofia City Province, Bulgaria
Senior Design Engineer (UK)London, England, United Kingdom
Senior Design EngineerSofia, Sofia City Province, Bulgaria
Visual Graphic DesignerSofia, Sofia City Province, Bulgaria
Digital Marketing & E-commerce ManagerLondon, England, United Kingdom
Sales Manager - B2BLondon, England, United Kingdom
Customer Care AssociateSofia, Sofia City Province, Bulgaria
Chief AccountantSofia, Sofia City Province, Bulgaria
Marketing Manager (US based)E, NE, United States
Front End DeveloperSofia, Sofia City Province, Bulgaria
We did not find any job matching your search criteria.
Submit your application
We are always looking for bright minds and enthusiastic people from diverse backgrounds, who want to be part of an outstanding team. Even if you don’t find a suitable position below, please do not hesitate to drop us your resume.